beautifully preserved flat in sAN fRANCISCO'S
Located in the flats of Eureka Valley, 472 1/2 Noe is a unique opportunity to live in one of the hottest and most convenient locations in San Francisco - Eureka Valley meets Mission Dolores + Duboce Triangle.
purchase price $679,000
- 2 bedrooms; 1 bathrooms (with expansion potential for future 2nd bath);
- Beautifully preserved period details including;
- High ceilings with decorative moldings;
- Built-ins, coved ceilings, softwood floors;
- Preserved period mantel + fireplace;
- Grand formal dining room or living/dining room combination;
- Office nook;
- Newly painted interior with designer lighting;
- In-unit Laundry + storage;
- Attached deck for dining or entertaining;
- Well-established TIC group with 33 1/3 % ownership interest in 3-unit building;
- Building qualifies for condo conversion per Sirkin office;
- 1020 sq. ft. per floor plan drafter;
- Highly sought-after walkable location;
- Walk to SF's most exciting nightlife, restaurants, transportation;
- Year Built: 1901 per tax records.
Located in the heart of Eureka Valley's most desired central district, 472 1/2 Noe has been recently updated by local neighborhood design firm to showcase the flat's period architecture and style. Featuring graciously sized rooms with soaring ceilings, this flat offers a classic mix of period details and moldings, softwood floors, beautifully preserved fireplace with tile surround, all harmonizing with recently installed modern lighting. The floor plan offers flexibility of use with a functional flow. The light-filled office nook off the master bedroom is ideal as-is but also provides great potential for a future 2nd bath. The kitchen has a french-style bistro butcher block, highlighted by grand chandelier above, ideal for casual dining, entertaining, and additional kitchen storage. Off the laundry room is an attached deck- a great spot for casual dining or entertaining.
Ideally located off the 18th Street corridor, walkable to public transportation and easy access to Mission Dolores, Duboce Triangle, cafes, restaurants, vibrant bars and clubs, 472 1/2 Noe is your quintessential SF flat in the hippest location.
Schedule + Contact
Tuesday, April 11 12:30-2:00pm
Saturday, April 8 2-4pm
Sunday, April 9 2-4pm
Thursday, April 13 at 9 a.m.
To arrange a private showing, please contact listing agent: